Dr. Jaisingh Shinde
CONSULTING GENERAL LAPAROSCOPY
& GASTRO-INTESTINAL SURGEON IN NASHIK
Dr. Jaisingh Shinde is a Laparoscopic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Kasba Peth, Pune and has an experience of 35 years in these fields. Dr. Jaisingh Shinde practices at Surya Hospital in Kasba Peth, Pune and Sahyadri Hospitals in Deccan Gymkhana, Pune. He completed MBBS from B J Medical College, Pune in 1978, MS – General Surgery from B J Medical College, Pune in Governing Council Member of ASI Joint Secretary of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI) Past President, Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI Ex Vice President of ACRSI West Zone.
He is a member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES), Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Parathyroidectomy, Surgery for Fistula-in-Ano, Right Lapaparoscopic Adrenalectomy, Stapler surgery for piles and Laparoscopic Surgery etc.
1.Comparative clinical trial of S-pantaprazole versus Recemic pantoprazole in the treatment of Gastro Esophageal reflux disease :- World Journal of Gastroenterology ISSN 1007 – 9327 October 2006
2. Surgery in Tropical Spleenomegaly Syndrome :-Indian Journal of Surgery Vol. 56 No.4 April 1994
3.MIPH (Minimal Invasive Procedure of Hemorrhoids):-Indian Journal of Surgery Vol. 64 No.5 ISSN 0972 – 2068 September – October 2002
4.Right Para – Duodenal Hernia :-Medical Journal D Y Patil University Vol. VII Issue – I ISSN 0974 – 2743 September – 2013
5.Esophageal Leiomyoma Laparoscopic enucleation:-National Journal of Medical & Dental Research Vol.1 Issue 4 ISSN 2320 – 0367 ISSN 2320 – 0375 July – September 2013
6.Laparoscopic Splenectomy for Hemangioma of the Spleen :-Journal of Minimal Access of Surgery Vol 10 Issue – 1 ISSN 0972 – 9941 January – March 2014
7.Amoeboma with Liver Abscess:-National Journal of Medical & Dental Research Vol.3 Issue 1 ISSN 2320 – 0367 ISSN 2320 – 0375 October – December 2014
8.Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery for Eventeration Of Diaphragm – Lessons Learnt :-PARIPEX – Indian Journal of Research Vol. 4 Issue 5 ISSN 2250 – 1991 May 2015
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- MBBS – B J Medical College, Pune, 1978
- MS – General Surgery – B J Medical College, Pune, 1982
- Fellow of the Faculty of Anaesthetists of the Royal College of Surgeons (FFARCS) – University of Pune, 1984
- FRCS – Laparoscopic Surgery – University of Pune, 1984
- 1985 – Present Consultant at Sahyadri Hospital
- Practicing Gen., GI, and Laparoscopic Surgeon & Endoscopist since last 30 years.
- Founder Director of Surya Hospital Ltd. – 1985 to 2006.
- Chairman & Managing Director of Surya Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Pune since 2007 to till date.
- Head of Department of General, GI & Laparoscopic Surgery and DNB Guide at Sahyadri Specialty Hospital, Karve road, Pune.
- Asso. Prof. of Surgery in Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) Medical College.
- Surgeon at Kamla Nehru Hospital Pune (PMC)
- One of the pioneers in India in Minimal Invasive Surgery for Piles. Acknowledge as National Faculty for Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy, having done largest numbers of stapler Haemorrhoidectomies in India.
- Invited by Singapore general hospital to present scenario of Treatment and Procedure of piles and related disease in Asian countries.
- Trained in Austria for DGHAL (Doppler Guided Hemorriodal Artery Ligation)
- Receiving training in Endoscopy at Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong.
- Gold Medal for paper on Minimally Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoids, in all India ASI ASICON 2001 conference at Patna, Bihar in Colorectal Category.
- President Pune Surgical Society.
- Faculty at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST), Mumbai
- Acknowledge as National Faculty for Laparoscopic Surgery by ASI, AMASI, ACRSICON, and MASICON.
- Recipient “Dr. G M Phadke Memorial Oration” 2017 at Nanded MASICON.
Post held in Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI
- Joint Organizing Secretary MASICON 2001, Pune
- Treasurer Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI 2003 to 2009
- Secretary of Maharashtra State Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India 2009 to 2012
- Organizing Secretary MASICON 2012, Pune
- Vice President Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI 2012-13
- President Maharashtra State Chapter of ASI 2014-15
- Governing Council of Association of Surgeons of India 2016-18
- I. Endoscopy
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery & Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery in Burns
- Running the only of its kind Burns Intensive Care Unit since 1985.
- Established fist Skin Bank in Pune in 2012, fourth in India in association with Rotary Club of Khadki
- Incharge of Organ Retrieval/Harvesting non transplant center at Surya Hospital Ltd. Surya Sahyadri Hospital.
- 41739 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1979